Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Mondays


Hi guys, so I have something totally crazy that I want to tell you. I never thought that I would say this, but... I really love Mondays. I actually think that Mondays are pretty great. Yes it is the beginning of another long, tiring school week. But because it is the beginning of the week you aren't yet tired. Well actually I am in a constant state of tiredness, but I am not as tired on Monday as I will be on Thursday. So I think that we all need to stop hating Monday's so much and think of it as the beginning of a week which is going to be so much better than the one before.


But I suppose the main reason that I like Mondays so much are that this year I only have one lesson on a Monday. It is in the morning which means that I still have to get up early, but at least I am home by 12 after having seen my friends and had a quick hot chocolate or browse in the shops.

So if you have a full school day on Monday then I can still totally understand why you hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment