Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Advent Calendars



It is only 9 days til Christmas!

Since it is now single digits in the Christmas countdown I thought that I would do a Christmas related post. I don't know about you guys but I love advent calendars, and you can get some really cool ones, not just the traditional ones with little chocolates inside. My advent Calendar is one that you can re-use year after year. There are 24 little stockings all on a string, and you hang it up and put a little chocolate or present or whatever you want into each stocking. I share it with my brothers, so my parents put 4 chocolates into each stocking, and we each get one.

I'm getting a little bored of Chocolate advent calendars though, so next year I think that I will get a beauty advent calender. I didn't even know that these existed until a week or two ago, but they look amazing. They are quite expensive, but I think that for the amount of stuff you are getting it is probably cheaper than it would be if you bought all of those things. Also it must be so fun to get a new beauty item every day up to Christmas.    

Boots Beauty Advent Calendar
Ciate Advent Calendar
Body Shop Advent Calendar


















Benefit Advent Calendar














Freya x 

2 comments:

  1. That Boots Beauty Advent Calendar looks amazing! I'll definitely be getting one of those next year :)

    ReplyDelete