Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Favourites: Christmas Movies

It is the 6th of December and I haven't done a single post about Christmas yet. This is quite surprising! So anyway I thought that for this weeks Friday Favourites post I would do my top 5 Christmas movies (in no particular order).


1. Home Alone. I didn't know which of the films to choose so this basically just means all 4 of them. They are all great.

2. Love Actually. I don;t know how much I can count this as a favourite Christmas movie because I will watch it at any time of year, but I couldn't not include it here.


3. Elf. This is one of the funniest Christmas movies. And it is on TV a lot at Christmas, so whenever you see it you know it is nearly Christmas.

4. A Christmas Carol. This is a classic Christmas movie which everyone knows the story of, and I don't think it will ever get old. I should really read the book one of these days.

5. The Polar Express. I love this movie so much, and I watch it with my cousins who have it on DVD every year.

4 comments:

  1. Elf & Home Alone are the best :) It isn't christmas unless you watch them both about 5 times haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are my favorite movies too. But I'd say Love Actually is the best one! Have seen it thousand times

    ReplyDelete