Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Favourites: Salt Spray



I have been thinking about doing a weekly feature on my blog for a while, and I have decided to do something which will be called Friday Favourites, and will be done every Friday of course. So basically I am going to tell you guys about something that I have been loving this week. It could be a beauty product, or a TV show, or a website, or well anything really. I'm pretty excited! So here is the first ever Friday Favourites post:

I decided to try out salt spray the other day, and I have really been loving it! I find that because my hair is quite long it can sometimes go a bit flat, so this is really good to add some texture. I think that this looks great when you do a high ponytail, because it just makes it a lot more textured and a bit messier. It is also good for creating really natural looking beachy waves. And the best thing is that you don't need any heat, so you aren't damaging your hair.


The salt spray that I have is the Got2b above. I find that it works really well, and it was also really cheap (I got it for £4 in Superdrug). I would definitely recommend it.

What do you think of this new feature? 

Freya x


No comments:

Post a Comment