Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday Favourites: Catching Fire

     
I actually went to see this film last Friday, but I had already written that post so I am posting about it today instead.

So first of all I want to say that the film is amazing! It is really true to the book (although I read it over a year ago, so I don't remember too well..), which is always a good thing. Catching Fire was my favourite of the three books, so considering that it makes sense that I liked it better than the first film (although I did love that as well).

It was really sad, and I cried multiple times, but there were funny bits too. The funnies part of the film has got to be Katniss's face in the scene where Johanna is naked in the lift:


Anyway, it was really good, and if you haven't seen it then you definitely should! You should also watch the first Hunger Games film if you haven't seen that yet (before watching catching fire. And I would also recommend the books, the film made me really want to re-read them all.

Also while I am on the subject of the Hunger Games, have any of you seen the bad lip reading video on YouTube?


Freya x

No comments:

Post a Comment