Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Embarrassing Moments

Today at school my friend randomly asked me what my most embarrassing moment is. If you are as clumsy as I am you will have a lot of embarrassing moments. So this gave me the idea to do a blog post telling you guys some embarrassing things that have happened to me.

  • I'll start with a classic - the skirt-tucked-into-your-knickers. So I go to the toilet at school, and I come out and walk back to the classroom. The lunch bell hasn't gone yet, so everyone is just standing around talking. After about 5 minutes this girl is like "Uh, Freya, your skirt is tucked into your knickers". So I had been standing there for 5 minutes with my knickers on full display! And to make it even worse I was wearing the most horrible granny knickers - you know that pair that you only wear when all your others are in the wash. And I must have walked down the corridor with my knickers showing as well.  
  • I was playing Manhunt  with some friends, and me and two other people were being chased by someone on the other team. So the guy in front runs to the end of the road and jumps over a fence and into the field. Then the next guy does the same. They both made it without any problems, and it isn't a very high fence, so I'm thinking OK I can probably do that. So I run to the end of the road and jump the fence. But, my foot gets stuck in the top wire of the fence, and I trip and fall flat on my face...
  • At our prom, everyone stood outside for photographs and to have some virgin cocktails before we could go in. I was standing around talking to my friends for a bit, and then it was time to go in. So everyone started walking in, but I couldn't. The heel of my shoe was stuck in a gap between the floor tiles. My friend had to pull it out for me, and that is why I don't normally wear heels. 
For some reason these are the only things that I can think of at the moment. I assure you though I have had hundreds of embarrassing moments. While we are on the topic of embarrassing moments, don't you hate it when you say/do something really embarrassing and then your friend feels the need to make it even worse by saying "you've gone so red". That is a big problem for me, because I blush all the time!

AdiĆ³s Amigos!





No comments:

Post a Comment