Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A week in the life of me, Day 6 & 7

So this is the final day of me telling you what I have been doing every day, and even though I slipped up on a couple of days I think I am going to miss blogging about my day every evening.

I will start with yesterday which was pretty uneventful as I had a really bad cold, so spent most of the day lying around watching TV. I am sorry for not blogging yesterday but I had a horrible headache and when I went on my computer it got even worse, and I just didn't feel like it.

So that was yesterday, very exciting I know ;) Today I went to the cinema to see "Magic Mike" with some of my friends. It is basically just about some male strippers, there is not really much of a plot but it stars Alex Pettyfer and Channing Tatum so no complaints there. One of my friends and I had also wanted to see spiderman, but Magic Mike was in the deluxe so we chose that, something which we kind of regretted afterwards as the film wasn't amazing. After that I walked back to the station with one of my friends, we had a quick look round H&M and bought an Ice cream (not from H&M of course) and then went home. When I got home I went for a swim, and then sat around on the deck tanning and reading my book. At the moment I am reading "a gathering light" by Jennifer Donnelly, but I have just started it so I can't tell you if it is good or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment