Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Those little things

These are just a few of the little things that always make me smile:

- Singing along really loudly (and out of tune)

- When someone gives you a genuine compliment

- Being given flowers - My love life is non existent, but one of the little boys that I babysit picks me flowers every time I see him. It is so cute :)

- When someone writes a whole essay inside your birthday card

- Being on a slow bus and watching a long quee of cars form ehind you

- Watching something you loved as a kid

- Brushing my horses - There is something really soothing about it as well

- The smell of freshly cut grass - I know it's cliche, but still

- The first snowflakes starting to fall

- Being the first person to walk in the snow

- Walking into a warm building after being outside in the cold

- Finding money you didn't know you had

- When a little kid reaches to hold your hand

- When there is only one of something left and it is in your size

I didn't realise how many things there are until I started writing this, I could seriously go on for ever! I will stop here though, don't worry.
What are the little things that make you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment