Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Hunger Games

Look what arrived today...



I ordered these a while ago because I loved the film and everyone said the books were really good! My friend is totally obsessed with twilight even said that the hunger games is better, so I thought that I had to read them! If you haven't seen the film it is basically about an event called 'the hunger games' where two representatives from each district are chosen to compete against each other, and only the winner will come out alive. Katniss takes the place of her younger sister to compete in the hunger games, as well as Peeta (the boy chosen from her district). That was a rubbish summary, but it is a really amazing film; it has romance, friendship, action, everything! You should definitely watch it if you haven't already.

Today is the first day of study leave, and since I have finally got these I doubt will be doing much revising...

No comments:

Post a Comment