Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Divergent




Yesterday I went to the cinema to see Divergent. If you don't know what it is about I explained it here when I wrote about the book.

Having read, and absolutely loved, the book I was really excited about the seeing the film. Fortunately it didn't disappoint - it was brilliant! They missed out a few parts from the book - for example there was a lot less of the fighting/arguing between the initiates, and I don't think that Will and Christina ever got together - but all of the most important bits were in there.

I have two weeks off school for Easter at the moment, and going to see Divergent was the perfect start to my Holiday. I definitely recommend going to see it!

Freya x

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to see Divergent soon!! So excited :D And have fun on your break :)

    ReplyDelete