Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Random Bursts of Motivation

Do you ever have those days where for no particular reason you are filled with intense motivation to do all of the things you keep telling yourself you will do? Well today was one of those days for me. It was the first day back after half term and although I had a free period first I decided to skip the extra 30 minutes in bed and go into school and get some work done. I didn't have many lessons so I was home by about 12. Normally on these Mondays I spend the day eating, watching YouTube videos and ignoring the homework that I should have done over the weekend. But as I mentioned already I was feeling quite motivated to get things done, so I did my homework, did some revision, cleared out my closet (I can't believe how many clothes I had in there that haven't been worn for at least a year), tidied my bedroom and even did a little bit of exercise. And now here I am writing a blog post. I'd say it has been a pretty productive day.

Freya x


No comments:

Post a Comment