Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Couple of Little Updates

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS:

I thought that I would give you guys a little update on my new years resolutions so that hopefully I can inspire you to keep going with your own or more likely make you feel better, knowing that you aren't the only one failing.

1) Eat Healthier/ Exercise more - I am failing miserably at this new years resolution so far. I have as usual been eating way too much junk food, and spending my time watching Netflix/ YouTube.

2) Make the most of the rest of the school year (spend more time with my friends) - I think that I am doing pretty well at this one. I went out to dinner with my friends on Saturday to catch up since we hadn't seen each other at all over the holidays, and we have decided that we are all going to go on holiday after exams this summer. I am really excited about that, although I do need to stop spending so much money, and start saving. It is going to be difficult, there are so many things that I want to buy right now...

3) Think about big decisions properly - I have sort of not really been thinking about where I want to go to uni much, but at this current moment I do have tabs open of all of the unis I am thinking of going to, so I can compare the courses, and I have booked a couple of visit days so that I can have a look around. This brings me quite nicely onto the other thing I wanted to update you guys on...

UNI OFFERS:

So as of Friday I actually have an offer from all of the Universities that I a applied to! I am so surprised and excited! Now there is just the question of narrowing it down to only two of them - a firm and insurance choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment