Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

So much homework :(

So as you probably guessed by the title of this post I have been getting so much homework lately! Seriously I get homework from all of my subjects EVERY DAY, and being the procrastinator that I am I never do it on the night it is set, always the night before it is due in. So of course it just builds up and now I have so much, which sucks. Oh my god I hate homework so much! I am also so tired at the moment because I have to wake up so early for school, but when I get into bed at night I am just not tired any more so I don't get to sleep for ages. It is so annoying!

While I am having a little moan about school I might as well say that I am freaking out a little bit because I still have no idea what I want to do with my life, which I wasn't too bothered about until my Extended Project lesson yesterday. I still have no idea what to do it about and my teacher was going round the class asking what we were thinking of doing it on, when she got to me I was like "um... maybe something to do with history... or psychology", and so she asked what university I wanted to go to, so I told her I didn't know (inside I am also screaming "I don't even know what I want to study...") and she just gave me this utterly despairing look. Then she told me to look on the websites of some I might go to and pick a topic off of the first year course, I just kind of nodded not wanting to tell her I don't have a clue at all. And then later on my friend said that we have to decide by the end of this year - OH MY GOD! I do actually have one university I want to go to - it has been a totally unrealistic dream of mine to go to Columbia in New York (mostly because I love the city!). I say unrealistic because 1. I will probably never get in and 2. I probably couldn't afford it anyway, I mean American universities are among the most expensive in the world.

Well anyway my dinner is ready so I have to go... :)

2 comments:

  1. Homework sucks! I've been run off of my feet with homework lately! And I keep avoiding it as well. What I really want to do is spend a year studying abroad in Canada. It looks so beautiful and it would be a great experience, but like you say, it's expensive. I'm just so glad that I don't have tuition fees in Scotland!
    Oh, I also wouldn't mind a year in Spain in the sun ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah yeah that sounds pretty good, if only we were rich! :) Wow, I can't believe you don't have tuition fees, that is awesome! :D

      Delete