Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Currently

As I said in my last post last week was my first full week back at school, actually it was my first week of sixth form. Which means that I no longer have to wear uniform, get free periods and can go in and out of school whenever I want (as long as I don't have a lesson of course). There are also boys in the sixth form which I thought would be weird having been at an all girls school for five years, but it actually isn't. So so far sixth form is looking good, although the first week is always easy and I know that I am going to start getting homework this week :( Anyway...

Reading: 'That summer' by Sarah Dessen. I fell in love with this author after reading 'The truth about forever' (multiple times) and 'lock and key' so when I saw a couple of books by her in the library I immediately rented them. I haven't had much time to read lately so I haven't finished it yet, so far it is good, but I don't like it as much as the other two that I mentioned.

Watching: Revenge - I absolutely love this show! There is so much drama and excitement and I think it is getting near the end of the series so it is getting so good now! Also it's Monday so it is on tonight, which meant it was the first show I thought of. You should definitely watch it, although you have to start from the beginning or you won't understand it at all. I am also still in love with Gossip Girl, which I forgot about a bit until I watched it round my friends house on Saturday, so I am probably going to start obsessively watching that again soon!

Working on: Not procrastinating about everything. I had the whole summer to come up with something to do my extended project on, but I only started thinking about it the other day. I now have until Friday to find one (if anyone has one I will love you forever!) and read two books/articles about it and write about them, so I am really wishing I had done that sooner. That's just one example of something I have been procrastinating about lately, but I am sure there are plenty more...   

Listening to: I was looking through my ipod the other day and I realised how much rubbish music there is on there (seriously I have a ton of glee cast songs on there which is just embarrassing...) so I am going to spend tonight downloading loads of new songs and sorting it out. There i go with the procrastination again (I really need to do my German homework). Anyway I have recently remembered why I used to love maroon 5 so much, so that's what I have been listening to lately. I also love this song:

Eating: Subway! Since we are aloud to go out of school for lunch now me and my friends seem to be going here a lot. I love it, and hey it's healthier than McDonalds...

Wishing: That summer holidays could last longer, I am not looking forward to weeks of waking up early, constantly being tired and homework... I also wish that we were allowed to wear shorts to school because it is actually really hot at the moment, but for some reason my school is stupid and won't let us. Surely they are better than skirts?

Anticipating: Christmas! I know it is ages away but we were talking about it today and I am actually really excited. I am going to Thailand this year at Christmas which is going to be so good!



No comments:

Post a Comment