Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

London

So I went to London yesterday to go to a University fair, and it struck me how different London feels after having gone to NYC. Being the small town girl that I am, London has always been the big busy city, but yesterday it really didn't seem busy. There were quite a few people at Trafalgar square when we walked past, but really it wasn't very busy at all. Maybe it is the time of year or something.

But anyway it was the first nice day we have had in a while, and it was so nice to just be able to walk from the Conference centre (where the University fair was held), to the theatre. Google chrome has it's own spell check, and for some reason it seems to think that centre is spelt center and theatre is spelt theater, so I just had an intense moment of questioning my entire life because I can no longer spell. I'm just kidding, but I did become rather confused, and had to do three different spell checks.... So anyway side track aside, what was I actually saying in this post? Aah yes London. So anyway I went to see the Musical Jersey Boys, which was good, but doesn't beat We Will Rock You for my favourite musical ever. 

So anyway this spell check is really confusing me, so I need to go find some way to turn it off. 

Freya x

No comments:

Post a Comment