Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

School trips

School trips are great, especially the week long ones we get to go on in half terms etc. which have nothing to do with any lessons, but are just loads of fun. I mention this because my school does a trip to wales every year for year 9 or 10, which I went on, and on this years trip they want to take some year 12's as well. So naturally me and my friend rushed up to collect a letter.

When I went to wales I stayed in a room with 7 other people: my two best friends at he time, another friend of mine, three girls we didn't really know, and one girl who we didn't really like. We were all starting to get really annoyed with this girl (we'll call her 'B'), because she was pretty grumpy and got annoyed with us a lot, and well we already didn't like her in the first place (I don't remember why). Some other good friends of ours were staying in another room and one day we were all hanging out in our room, and B wasn't there, so we hung her teddy using a pair of headphones. At the time we thought it was the funniest thing ever.Our plan had been to run off, but then B came in and we were all trying (unsuccessfully) to hide. Even though that was really mean, that is why school trips are so much fun, we played so many pranks on each other that week! We did loads of fun things that week like climbing and abseiling, but that is one of the things I remember the best!

Now that I am writing this I am remembering so many school trip stories (probably better than the one I told you up there^); like the time I went to get my skis out of the boot room and knocked everyone's skis over, or the trip where our shower was just in the corner of our room. I'm serious. It was the weirdest thing ever, our room contained two bunk beds, a TV, a sink and a shower in the corner. And it was a glass shower. With a broken door. So that was fun experience...

Freya x

2 comments:

  1. I love going on school trips! I've been on a few, to some interesting places and the best part is always the crazy memories that you come home with! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they always make such great memories! :)

      Delete