Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Currently

Reading: Nothing at the moment, but I think I am going to go into the library tomorrow and order 'The Perks of being a wallflower' because I really want to read it, and see the film.

Watching: Cat videos on youtube, my teacher showed us some at school today and some of them are so funny so I am kind of addicted to watching them now!

Listening to: Taylor swift, I absolutely love her at the moment and I can't wait for her new album to come out! Also there is a song on there ('everything has changed') which is with Ed Sheeran and I love him as well, so what could be better than that? This is one of my favourite songs of hers:
Working on: Getting a job! I didn't even get an interview at boots, but I have now applied for Asda so finger crossed again!

Wishing: That half term would hurry up and come already! Only one more week to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment