Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Unorganisedness

So I took my driving theory test yesterday. I passed (yay!), but it was still a rather stressful experience. Not because of the actual test, which is reasonably straightforward as long as you have revised, but because of my unorganisedness (I am aware that that isn't a word, but it is really the best way to describe is so lets just pretend that it is).

On the morning of the test I was just about to get in the car when my mum asked "do you need your provisional licence". Until this moment I had completely forgotten the part of the email saying that I needed both the photo-card and paper part of my licence. So I ran back inside and found the photo-card easily enough. But I couldn't find the paper part anywhere. I was of course panicking and frantically emptying drawers onto my bedroom floor. My mum then suggested that I take my passport instead, which I couldn't find either.

Eventually I found my passport and we set off. I was still feeling apprehensive as it had specifically said on the email that you would need both parts.Luckily about 10 minutes into the journey my dad rang to say that he had found the paper part of my licence in his drawer. So he then had to try to make to the test centre in time. Fortunately he did, and I was able to sit the test.

Freya x

P.s I start school tomorrow and I think that I only have one pen that works, so the unorganisedness continues, and I evidently didn't learn from my mistake yesterday! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment