Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

No More Exams!

I had my last exam yesterday! Exams are finally over! It feels so weird to not have any revision to do and to be able to just do nothing. Well for a few days at least, and then it's back to school for me.

I was going to go Thorpe park to celebrate with my friends, but we decided to go in summer instead because then my friend will be able to drive on the motorway, so she can drive us there instead of having to get the train. So now I am literally going to be nothing these few days off.

Well yesterday I went to play crazy-golf, which was fun, because I haven't been since I was about 10. And we went to McDonald's and I got a happy meal, because you know I am really 5 years old. I even got one of the toys, it was so exciting! ;)

Oh I just remembered they are filming a movie where I live! It has Matt Damon and George Clooney and some other celebrities in it, so I might go and wander round town tomorrow in the hope of seeing some celebrities!

In other news, my provisional licence came today! I am so excited to be able to start learning to drive in less than a month.

Freya x

No comments:

Post a Comment