Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Exam Season

So it's that time of year again. The time where we have to abandon our social lives (not that I have much of one anyway), lock ourselves in our bedrooms and try to frantically cram in as much revision as we can without too much procrastnation.

My life right now pretty much consists of revision , procrastination, exams... and a little bit more procrastination. My first two exams were on Tuesday, and I think that they went OK. Well hopefully anyway. Luckily I didn't have any other exams this week, so I have had the rest of the week to revise for next week, which is when the majority of my exams are.

Good Luck in your Exams everyone

Freya x


2 comments:

  1. Good luck for the rest of your exams, and try not to procrastinate too much ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Good luck to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete