Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Current Clothes Wishlist



I got let out of school 15 minutes early today, so I had some time to kill, which I spent browsing in New Look. I didn't actually plan on buying anything, but as I'm sure I have mentioned I have a little obsession with New York, so I just couldn't resist this t-shirt:
Black (Black) Black Lost My Heart NYC T-Shirt | 278061701 | New Look
I also saw another T-shirt that I wanted:
Charcoal (Grey) Grey Nerdy Cat T-Shirt | 276170603 | New Look
I personally think that I am a bit too nerdy, to wear any of these 'Nerd' or 'Geek' T-shirts that lots of people are wearing, but for this one I could make an exception. You can buy it here.

I also saw a really nice dress, but I can't find a picture of it unfortunately. My wardrobe basically consists of Jeans and T-shirts, and I never really wear dresses, but the weather is starting to warm up a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment