Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Achy, Achy, Achy Arm

I had to go to the doctors and get a jab today (ready for when I go to Thailand), and now my arm really aches! I really don't mind jabs that much, not like some people. I remember when we had the cervical cancer jabs at school loads of people started freaking out and I was just kind of like "Ok calm down...". So anyway the thing I hate about jabs is how your arm suddenly starts hurting an hour later. It's like that when you get braces as well. I remember everyone telling me how much they hurt and how they could only eat soup and stuff, and then when I got them they didn't hurt at all and I thought I had got away without them hurting. But then an hour or so later it is like sooooo painful!

xoxo Freya (Yes I have been watching gossip girl and that is why I felt like ending my post like that. Haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment